ACO Pipe is a stainless steel gravity drainage system comprising socketed pipes and fittings, a modern alternative to PVC and HDPE pipework.
The pipe system is manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel and all components push-fit into place. ACO Pipe is also compatible with ACO’s floor drains and channel systems. Salient features include:
- Comprehensive range of pipes and fittings
- Ease of installation – components are lightweight and push fit for quick assembly.
- Optimum joint integrity – components have a low coefficient of thermal expansion compared with HDPE
- Superior double seal for security.
- Long service life – components manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance and low on-going maintenance.
- Quality design and manufacture.
- Connection adaptability – components are suitable for either push-fit or weld-up connection methods.
About stainless steel socketed pipe systems
ACO Pipe is a push-fit drainage pipe range, which is simple and quick to install. The socketed joints simply push-fit together and can be easily reconfigured to suit changing layouts.
Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel, ACO Pipe is strong, durable and has excellent corrosion resistance characteristics. ACO Pipe is suited for a wide range of applications, including food and beverage processing, commercial kitchens, high-rise buildings and hospitals.