ACO Pipe is a range of stainless steel, thin wall, push-fit waste pipes, manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel. ACO Pipe is ideal for applications with heat, hygiene and chemical resistance requirements.
ACO Pipe pipes and fittings are available in a range of diameters:
- Standard sections available in 150mm, 250mm, 500mm, 750mm, 1000mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm and 6000mm lengths for optimum practicality of handling and freight.
- Socketed end profiles provide a modular push-fit system, that offers all the time saving benefits of traditional PVC pipe systems.
- 1mm minimum wall thickness provides a lightweight, easy to handle system that can withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Pipe diameters of 50mm, 75mm, 110mm, 125mm, 160mm and 200mm available.
- A 10° bevel facilitates easy push fit connection of sections. Where required, all joints can be fully circumferentially welded for extra security
- A unique double lip seal on all joints ensures a trouble-free, reliable system.
- All components are manufactured using advanced cold forming techniques which minimise the amount of welding required.
- A full range of angles, branches, accessories and installation devices reduce the amount of on-site cutting and installation time.